Tomorrow's Sports Quiz - Details
All the details of tomorrow's online sports quiz using Zoom
Kick-off: Friday 22nd May 2020, 7pm
To join zoom meeting: Log on to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83701479752
Meeting ID: 837-0147-9752
No password is required.
If you have audio issues, use 020 3051 2874.
- If you have not already done so, please let John McCormack know on firstname.lastname@example.org what your team name is and confirm the number the number of people in your team. Players in the quiz should enter into the Zoom meeting tomorrow using their team name, which you can enter alongside the Meeting ID. This will help us to identify you when submitting answers.
- If your team members are not located together, you will need to find a way of communicating with each other. This can be easily done via the Chat function in Zoom, or a Whatsapp group, or a separate meeting on another platform such as Microsoft Teams to name just a few examples.
- Answers to the questions will be submitted privately via the Chat function, so each team will be swapping answers with one other team, which will be explained again on the night. You will also be muted throughout the quiz, but can use the Chat function to communicate with the host should you have any questions or queries.
- The host's decision will be final in deciding whether an answer is correct.
- It is possible to cheat, but please don't! One of the weaknesses of every online quiz is that there is more of an opportunity, and therefore temptation, to use Google. We want to have a competitive and fair quiz, so please resist the temptation. We will keep things moving along relatively quickly so there is less chance of this happening.
That's it! We will run through everything again before we start on Friday so that everyone is clear on the rules.
Stay safe and have fun!
Kingstonian Supporters Club