What is the Boost the Budget initiative?
- The Boost the Budget initiative is a straight forward way in which supporters can make a difference by contributing towards Leigh Dynan's playing budget.
- Supporters can donate a fixed amount every month that will go directly towards the playing budget.
- No amount is too small and every contribution will make a difference.
- Contributions will be collected as follows: There will be one cash or cheque contribution of the agreed weekly amount, then monthly contributions (four times the weekly amount) will be collected by standing order from 1st August 2018 each month until 1st April 2019.
- This will mirror the 37 weeks of the League Season.
- Alternatively, you can pay for the whole season in one cheque or by weekly cash or cheque payments, and these will be collected by Yioryos Vasilaras.
- The Club will use the money donated to boost the playing budget. It will not be used by the Club for any other project nor to settle any other expense, nor will it affect the already-agreed sums that Leigh will be given by the Club Directors.
Monthly Prize Draw
There will be a monthly draw where contributors will have the chance to win one of two prizes:
- Two tickets for the next home match in the Patrons' Lounge and the chance to meet manager Leigh Dynan and the players
- A match ball signed by the players and management team.
Want to participate?
Please download the attached application form and standing order mandate form (where necessary) and return them to Yioryos Vasilaras. If you have any questions, please call Yioryos on 07742 305955 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 19:07 - 25 May 2018 by Kingstonian FC